Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Saturday, March 22


Hi all!

I'm safe and alive in melbourne and it's a chirpy saturday evening, with clear blue skies, a hot sun and pretty constant breezes. And that's the exact reason why I fell sick right before Q Dance! !@#% But thanks to drowning myself with water and the help of lemsip, panadol and vitamins, I made it there, came out alive and now I'm a-okay.

It felt like deja vu seeing everyone last night, like I never left and it wasn't more than 1 year ago that I met everyone and sometimes, I think this feels more like home. Pictures will be up soon!

Anyway, skydiving yesterday was postponed (hence I am still typing here calmly like nothing big has affected my life yet) due to the windy conditions out in the countryside at Nagambie. So the 6 of us spent 4 hours baking under the sun waiting for the winds to die down while we had a fruitful bonding session. Mm hmmm. Check this out:

Andrea: "I've got heavy bones that's why I'm 5*kg.."
Jane: "I've got light bones and a lot of fats hur hur!"
Kexin: ".. I'm just fat!!"

But damn, I'm 2 shades darker than before.
I'm still shitting my pants thinking of skydiving tomorrow but I guess IT'S TOOOOOO LATEEEEEE.... I SAID IT'S TOOOO LATEE.....

Alright, out for lunch soon with jane, rae and siew.
Stay safe and be good kids!

P.S: Jolin, adrina and xiang I MISS YOOOOOOOOOUUUU LIKE CRAAAAAZZZYYYYYYYYY!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New